Pages

4/27/2010

Karaoke-redBox(formekahtenye)

Aight, 2 Nights ago, my beloved friend Daya dh booked me awal2, ajak karok kt redbox, Low yat, siap kasi warning
''Faz u better come,coz it's for you, NO EXCUSE'' i was like OTAYYYYY!!! ahaha lama pun x berkarok so am cool with it.


So ni la ada beberapa keping gamba yang buleh di usha, layan jugak la cz all of my friends can really sing <3<3<3 going to miss them real bad, friends are forever, hope we do cherish all the time we hv together always ;)



ewahhh Mo isap rkk banyak otay!aaha

Shah sabar la tunggu turn kekeke~


The couple <3


see me singing my all heart out?? aha sementara mereka berposing..

uttt ohhhh ;)) rawr

SHHHHHHHH peeooplee!

<33333333333333333

Famie muka agak ketat rock kapak ihi ;P

yessa akhirnya nampak gak waktu sing kwang3 ;;)



P/S: THANKs alot Daya fr making it happen, and to Dee, Ruz, Famie, Mo, and Shah thanks so much too <3

No comments:

Post a Comment