Pages

4/28/2010

A Gift from Zetty Abdillah

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE =DDDDDDDDDD THANKS ALOT ZETTY!!! i got it in the morning , 5min to 12pm I guess. I can hear the courier nye van PONNNN PONNNN PONNNNNNNNN!!!HOONKKKKKKK!! uwaih hon skit2 sudey, x ler pokak bonar eden ni haaa...ahahha ;P dgn bangganye tak mandi kuar g amik parcel tersebut ;) u wrapped it real nice zet, I love the card, mean alot to me ;;) u make me smile Zet!!!!! like thisss =======> =~D





The pose are only for you ZETTY!!! AHAHAHA semangat nk snap pics masa lum mandi kekeke~
<3333333333





P/S: I'm bringing along the ELMO shirt with me to DOHA!!~muah

3 comments:

  1. walaweh..yu tak tgk jam ke?? estimation 5-12pm?? wth??? hahaha...

    Waih! eja nama abah aku salah sudey~~! It's Abdillah la...like jamal abdillah(huhu)...

    Anyway, glad that you like it! I know you are super crazy on red.And I tak suka gile your messy hair!! Hahahaha... so I bought you scarf!

    About you're going to Doha! It's true! It's sort of a relieve that you're finally be able to go somewhere! Being alive and well! Sedey sebab I won't be able to see you in person before you went away je. But other than that,I'M SUPER DUPER GLAD ok! I know how you feel being stuck inside your house for soooooooooooooooooooooo looooooooooooooooooooonnngg!!!

    Your Welcome Beb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow....ni dinamakan true fren kan?..tumpang gembira n semoga persahabatan ni kekal ye :P..

    ReplyDelete
  3. erk damn salah ke....jap jap i g tukar , damn im so sorry zetty, bukan 5-12 zet lagi 5 min to 12 parcel tu dtg, i dont even look at the guy face cz 'LUM MANDI' wahahahhaha!
    thanks alot zet :) makasih kasi sy dorongan dan sokongan ehe, serai makasih jugak!! umur panjang kite jumpa lagi ye =D am still waiting fr my visa, prolly gonna take 1-2 weeks so suppose they wanted me to be there b4 4/5 maybe delay skit kot, ntah i hv no freaking idea kakaka

    ReplyDelete